GET OUT TO VOTE FALL 2022
One Community United is Working to ensure that in our local universe every eligible voter is able to vote easily and freely without duress in the upcoming election. We are Working to ensure voters know how, when, and where to vote. Listed below is everything you need to vote in our upcoming 2022 elections.
Make a Personal Voting Plan
Commit to voting during the first week of early voting.
Decide what day you are going to vote.
Decide what time you are going to vote.
Decide whom you are going to take with you to vote.
*Are there three friends/family that you can help build a plan to vote/travel together to vote?*
Important Voter Dates
October 11, 2022 – Voter Registration Deadline
October 17 - November 4, 2022 (Mon – Friday) EARLY VOTING – Floyd County Elections (Health Dept.) or Anthony Rec Center - 2901 Garden Lakes Blvd.
October 22 & 29, 2022 – Saturday Voting-Floyd County Elections
October 23, 2022 –Sunday Voting-Floyd County Elections
NOVEMBER 8, 2022 – GENERAL ELECTION DAY – Absentee Ballots must be at Floyd
County Elections by 7:00 PM
Rome and Floyd County Voter Options
1. Mail in your vote If voting by mail:
● Have you requested a mail-in ballot? Request by October 28, 2022
● You can put your ballot in a mailbox at Floyd County Elections
by November 8, 2022 at 7pm Health Department Building
18 East 12 St. Rome, Ga 30161 706.291.5167
2. Vote Early: October 17- November 4, 2022
Early Voting Locations:
Floyd County Elections Office (Health Department Building)
18 East 12th ST
Rome, GA 30161
8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Anthony Recreation Center
2901 Garden Lakes BLVD
Rome, GA 30165
8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
3. Vote in Person on Election Day- November 8,2022
(Check your voting location: www.mvp.sos.ga.gov)
When voting in person, bring a state issued ID (drivers license, University System of Georgia
When voting in person, bring any of the following seven forms of identification:
1. Any valid state or federal government-issued photo ID, including a free ID card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
2. A Georgia driver's license, even if expired.
3. Student ID from a Georgia public College or University.
4. Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
5. Valid U.S. passport ID.
6. Valid U.S. military photo ID containing a photograph of the voter.
7. Valid tribal photo ID containing a photograph of the voter.
If voting by mail:
Have you requested you mail-in ballot?
My mail-in ballot is due in the mail by ___
I can put my ballot in a mailbox at:
Floyd County Elections( Health Department Building 18 East 12 St. Rome, GA 30161
If voting in-person:
Bring a state issued ID (drivers license, University System of Georgia student I.D.)
Track your ballot: georgia.ballottrax.net
** Check your registration (make sure it is up to date) - mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/ **